ROYAL - Training Benefits!
- It can be done quickly or leisurely - It's your choice!
- We are Qualified to Train Driving Instructors. Only Training Establishments on the ORDIT register have the qualification. (Official Register of Driving Instructor Trainers). This requires a re-test with the DVSA every two years for quality of instruction and standards of service.
- For such an important career change you should trust your training to a Professional, Certified Establishment, rather than the cheapest available?
- Our pass rate is second to none and we consider your success as our success. Our survival has been mainly due to recommendation and where other schools come and go, we're still here, doing what we do best.
One to One Tuition - Which is probably why the success rate is so high!
- You can find both cheaper and more expensive training courses, but at ROYAL we have tried to tailor our pricing to suit every budget. Have a look at which package suits you the best.
- No obligation Training.
- You will be offered a job, but are not tied into expensive contracts that subsequently end up subsidising the training.
- You could end up paying a lot more money and still not gain your ADI qualification. Most people reading these page have considered becoming a driving instructor on and off over a period of time, if now is not the right time - When?
- If you are unsure of the best way forward, call for some honest, friendly input or book an informal appointment to see what ROYAL has to offer.