Benefits of Training with ROYAL:
- It can be done quickly or leisurely - You Choose!
- We are an ORDIT registered training establishment (Official Register of Driving Instructor Trainers), which means we are checked by the DVSA every two years for quality of instruction and standards of service.
- For such an important career change you should trust your training to a certified establishment, rather than to, just the cheapest. Shouldn’t you?
- Martin Ferid who is in charge of training is the first and only ORDIT registered instructor ever to receive straight 6’s on ORDIT check tests on more than one occasion.
- A grade 6 is the highest grade an instructor can get but straight 6’s on an ORDIT test is unheard of.
- If anyone achieves it, call Martin Ferid and he’ll buy each one of you a drink! There have be no calls to date!! We have been training driving instructors since 1983, with a success rate second to none.
All training is conducted on a one to one basis, which is probably why the success rate is so high:
- You can find both cheaper and more expensive training courses, we have tailored our pricing to suit every budget so it doesn't all have to be paid for up front. You will be offered a job, but are not tied into expensive contracts that appear to subsidise the training.
- You could pay a lot more money and still not gain your ADI qualification. Most people reading this page have considered becoming a driving instructor on and off over a period of time. If for any reason you are unsure of the best way forward, call for an honest, friendly viewpoint or book an informal appointment over a cup of coffee to see what ROYAL has to offer you.
- No obligation training
- Remember if you want to become a Driving Instructor in London give us a call and we can talk through the process over an informal chat in our office.